This morning Zippy and Moi were helping me make gnocci for lunch. I had not made them in 2 years so I made them today and I'll be good for another 2 years. They are delicious but a lot of work.
As we were cutting the vegetables for the sauce Zippy and I had a conversation that went something like this:
Zippy: Mommy do you know where I want to live when I grow up?
Me: Canada?? ( she has only informed me of this about 18 times in the last 2 weeks)
Zippy: yes so I can see my grandma and grandpa any time I want
Me: (feeling guilty about making her live so far away from family)
Zippy: I will go visit them whenever I want. But I will need my own car to go there.
Me: you are going to need to work to earn money to buy a car.
Zippy: maybe my husband can do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment