Sunday, October 21, 2012

home again

yesterday zippy and I arrived home after spending 10 days in Canada.  a whirlwind 10 days but very fun.
I feel like I have lived a month of activities in the last 10 days.

My younger brothers wedding,
it was beautiful and now he has a very beautiful wife! 

 celebrating my mom's 60th birthday, 



3 family gatherings, 

visiting friends 
simply spending time with family and being spoiled rotten by everyone:)

Everything was So much fun. We loved every minute of it. 
One of the sweetest times though was coming back home. It's where we belong, together as a family. We do have a new appreciation for each other. Spending 10 days away from my husband and my son, we missed each other a lot. 

When we arrived home Moi and Travis had a Teddy Bear for us (well really for me but Zippy says it has to be both of ours)
He had also prepared a basket for each of us. Zippy got a cupcake basket with everything for making delicious cupcakes. They had fun making (or eating) these today.
I got a basket with flowers, chocolate, coffee candies and cappuchino mix. I feel so special to know that I was missed so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment