Thursday, June 19, 2008

Her first cold


Zipporah has caught her first cold of her life. And my she caught a good one. She is royally stuffed up, and struggling to breathe for a few days. Tuesday night she didn't sleep more than a 1/2 hour stretch at a time, I am so glad that she actually slept okay last night. We had to get up at 5 to give her her medication but other than that she almost slept through the night.

I never would have imagined the felling of beibg a mom and seeing my kid sick, I would much rather endure the cold myself than watch her suffer through it. At least she's starting to feel better now. Now I need to catch up on my housework that I didn't do yesterday due to a lack of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. poor Zipporah. sniffle sniffle. it's hard to sleep all stuffed up.

    ReplyDelete