It seems like our car all of a sudden decided that it doesn't like to work. But we aren't going to let it win. We are going to take it to the mechanic tomorrow. Trav drove to Lambare today and on the way home realized that the fan no longer worked and that the thermometer as well no longer worked. So he came home and we are hoping it's not totally wrecked. Now we noticed that it has a flat tire so Trav went to change it and our spare is also flat. Sometimes life would be simpler without a car, but on second thought maybe not. I would rather not travel on the overfull buses here if I don't have to.
Anyway I put some pictures up again. It's been a long time sorry. But to make
up for how long it took, I put lots on.
No comments:
Post a Comment