Wednesday, June 11, 2008

...note to self...

... don't tell the little boys outside the superstore that I might buy something later!
On Monday evening Trav and I were going to make a quick stop at the superstore. There's always little boys in the superstore parking lot trying to sell corn or beans. I was thinking that I would buy a bag, but I didn't want to bring it into the store with me so I told the little boy to wait until I came out and then I might buy something.

As soon as we came out of the store they were on me. I had 3 or 4 little boys telling me it was him that I said it to, and in truth I couldn't remember which one it had been. They wanted to sell their stuff so bad that they were all pushing and shoving to get me to buy from them. I wasn't sure what to do, so I bought 2 bags, each from separate boys, and then a third boy informed me that I owed him 2500 Guaranies because he had already put the corn in our car as we had been putting in the groceries. We took that bag out and gave it back to him.

I found it a bit funny, but the man who guards the cars was almost mad at the boys for acting like that. oh well, now I know better for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment