Saturday, December 8, 2012

no more naked bunnies

Someone mentioned that they were sick of looking at naked bunnies:) well I have excuses as to why I have not been posting, but I doubt anyone cares. first my sister was here, second we were gone for 5 days to staff retreat, third Our internet didn't work, and fourth I got sick.

Our bunnies are no longer naked. they have fur now and are at the terribly cute stage where I could never think of eating them.
We did have 7 bunnies born to a different mother but none of those survived. This is her second litter of non surviving bunnies so we will give her one more chance...
When we got home from staff retreat we had a few ripe mangoes!! So yummy. we have been getting about 5 ripe mangoes a day so far and we are doing pretty good at eating them or giving them away. Seriously Zippy and Moi can finish off 5 mangoes in about 5 minutes:)

Zippy had her final dance recital of the year on wednesday. It was HOT. I am sure it was 40 degree in there. The older class was doing an argentinian dance and they had to dance in 40 degrees with stage lights shining on them in ponchos and toques. I felt sorry for them. 

and her is our little dancer. Ready for her first dance where she is a doll. It was really cute. She loves her dance class. We are a little torn about wether to put her in next year or not. I love her learning the ballet and the paraguayan but when she enters the class next year they will want to add some other styles that I don't want her to dance.  

Moi is learning to speak a little better. He is coming out with a few new words a day. It's exciting to hear and his way of talking is so cute. 



1 comment:

  1. :) Zippy & Moi, you are so cute!

    From: The one who was tired of looking at naked bunnies.

    ReplyDelete