Last night during the night I was doing what I would normally do, sleeping peacefully, enjoying a really deep sleep actually. All of a sudden something hit the side of my face on the right side, I moaned and tried to get away and it happened again. man it hurt! I was almost awake by now when all of a sudden Travis was saying "I'm sorry Rosey, I'm sorry Rosey"
Me:What???
Travis: I'm sorry
Me: what were you doing?
Travis: I was dreaming
Me: what were you dreaming about?
Travis: I was punching a lady
Me: You are into punching ladies now? and I rolled over to go back to sleep except now I had a headache:(
He had been dreaming and he punched me.
In the morning I asked what the dream had been and he says we were in a car that had no roof and a lady jumped in the back and was trying to get into the front and was going to pull my hair, and he punched her (or me).
Good thing he didn't use his knuckles or I would have a very ugly bruise today, I was only slightly swollen above my right eye this morning but not very noticeable.
Dare I sleep in the same bed with him tonight?
HAHAHAHA oh man I am laughing!!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious.
ReplyDeleteDad did that to me when I was 8 months pregnant -- except he was punching a cow.
ReplyDeleteAbuela