Tuesday, January 24, 2012
puddle jumping
Moi's favorite footwear is always his boots. I put them on him this morning even though it wasn't raining, he wanted to wear his boots, so he wore his boots. Around 10:30 it did start to rain and rained hard. He kept running outside in the rain and then running in to show me he was getting wet. I tried to encourage him to stay inside, that did not work. I eventually went outside to drag him back in but there was something about the shere joy on his face from playing in the puddles, and some memories of having that same experience as a child, I decided to let him play. Zippy went out to join him and they not only jumped in puddles but also swam in puddles. I prepared a nice warm bath and when they were done the clothes and shoes and boots went in the washing machine and the kids in the bathtub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment