Monday, January 16, 2012

loving mondays

after not blogging for over a month due to being very busy, it's a little hard to get into it again.

As a rip off of another blogging idea I am going to do a blog about "loving mondays", not exactly that I love mondays but the things I LOVE about my kids. And Monday just happens to be the day I am writing it.

Zippy loves playing with her little polly pocket style dolls and can entertain herself for quite a while with them.

I love the way she can invent dances... and they only get longer and longer if she is performing for someone.

I love the way she challenges the norm. She has to have a good explanation for something because "just because" is just not good enough. This can also be VERY frustrating but I wouldn't have her any other way.

I love that she is outgoing most of the time.

I love that she is so pretty... at least I think she is.

I love the few words that she says wrong still.
Smontfaut is smushpot... and it is also one of her favorite foods
Colectivo (Bus) is Colectigo... her favorite mode of travel
warm is worm
There are more that aren't coming to mind right now.

Moi is starting to say a few words and they are so so very cute Yesterday he learned how to say Haku (hot in guarani)
Blum means broken or open
He is almost always dirty, but he's having  fun.
He is a tease, he has a very mischievous smile and does whatever he can to get a laugh out of anyone.
He loves fireworks, and telling people how they explode while he jumps as high as he can to show people how they go in the air
He knows that if he is being naughty the best way to suck up is to give me a big hug and kiss my cheek with his mischievous smile... which mom can resist that?

No comments:

Post a Comment