This post has a LOT of pictures so I apologize to those of you who have slow internet.
The place we were at for staff retreat is a great place for taking pictures, lots of nice trees and plants.
I need a 4 year picture for Zippy so after many tries here you have a few cheesy poses, even Zippy says they are cheesy.
#1 deer in the headlights eyes with mouth clamped shut
#3 I told her to do whatever she wanted
#4 this one may be one of the best but Zippy thinks her smile is too cheesy
#5 Moi decided to pose too.
#6 cheesy smile looking the other way
Ok I give up it's not working lets just get a cute picture of the both of them.
I think I like the one in the tree the best, even if the smile is a little cheesy :)
ReplyDeleteI like the pose in #6 and the smile is good even if she's looking to the side! Like dad would say...it shows her personality...(he told me after our attempt at a group shot of the 3 boys...)
ReplyDeleteTara