Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It Worked!

This afternoon I took Zippy to dance class, and when I arrived home Travis told me he had good news and bad news.
The good news was not great news. It was only that my maid had returned my keys she had from yesterday, the bad news, I already knew after he told me she returned the keys. She had quit. She found a job with many more hours and I am not actually surprised, although I am disappointed.

I had saved my sign from last time and put it up again right away. Might as well start searching as soon as possible. My life right now is overfull and I was not sure how I would survive cleaning 1000 square feet of flooring outside the house never mind inside.

I had the sign up for 1 or 2 hours when I heard someone clapping at the gate. It was the neighbor girl who is in high school, she would like to work! She will come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment