Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Today was our friends kindergarten graduation. I offered to do the hair since I have been seeing all these cute hairstyles on the internet and Zippy refuses to let me try it in her hair.
The little girls wanted curls. I don't have a  curling iron, but I do have a straightening iron. There is a method that the girls mother has seen done that she explained to me. Tin foil and a straight iron. It worked wonderful. I went around noon and put in all the tin foil and heated it up with the straightening iron, and then went home and got myself ready and made some pizza's to take, and went back a little early just to style the curls.
We then sprayed it with hairspray till it was hard and voila! I was impressed that it worked.




I did the mothers hair too with a style I saw on the internet. It's a little hard to see black on black but I like the detail of the chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment