Friday, October 21, 2011

return

well I survived my 3 nights away... maybe I was able to enjoy it a little as well. I mean when they are doing your pedicure, massage, colors and makeup it's a little hard not to enjoy it. Good thing I found out my colors are all my preferred colors anyway. I am autumn which means dark brown, dark coral, dark teal, dark purple. My clothes that I currently own are probably 80% within my colors.

When I saw Zippy after coming back I gave her a hug and asked her if she had fun with her daddy, our conversation went something like this..
Me: Hi Zippy I missed you, did you have fun with Papa?
Zippy: yup
Me: should mama just go away again so that you can just be with papa?
Zippy: yup, it's fun with papa
Me: (looking slightly hurt)
Zippy: but it's fun with you too.

That made me feel better but this morning at breakfast when she thanked Jesus so much that she could have that time with just papa and Moi I was a little doubtful as to how much I was appreciated.

I came home full of presents. The ladies from the states had a gift ready for us every day we were there, things like hand lotion, trail mix,  travel coffee mug( with the organizations logo) a bag (again with logo) chocolate chips, lipsyl, craisins, and many more things that I can't remember at the moment.

Being artsy had it's benefits as well. I drew a design on my bag that one of the ladies really liked. She requested one on her bag and for that I got skippy peanut butter.

2 comments:

  1. some people do get blessings for their creative gifts. :) Zippy, on the other hand, I think likes being the female of the house but any longer and I do thing she would be very lonely.

    Abuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds so nice to be pampered. And get presents. mmmm....

    Tara

    ReplyDelete