Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Home alone

Well, not quite alone. 


Zippy and Moi are here with me.  And Shayla, the dog.  Yup, Rosey left on Sunday afternoon and she comes back tomorrow afternoon.

So what's it like being papá and mamá?  Great, except that I don't get very much "work" work done.  Just house work.  Like the dishes, the laundry (I should go wash a load of diapers), cooking, cutting the grass.  We went to Conexión yesterday to pick up some stuff and it looks like some bees have decided to have their home in one of the speakers.  ¿Do you think that if I put the music on loud enough the bees will leave or just get mad?  We might have to stop by there on our way home from Burger King tonight (ok, so we are going out to eat one meal while Rosey is gone.  Gil and Andres were left home alone as well so we'll go with them) and spray the speaker full of some kind of bug spray.

The plan is to drop the kids of at their friends house for a few hours after Moi wakes up from his nap so that I can get some "work" work done.  Zippy then has dance class from 5-6 and Burger King comes after that.  Somewhere I'll find time to get Zippy her two medications and Moi his two.  The doctor said yesterday that he could quite taking one that he was taking for his raspy cough, and I'm not giving him the anti runny nose one she said to because his nose stopped running.

The kids have been great, no one had even had to stand in the corner yet.  48 hours with no corner time, that might be a record.  Zippy is enjoying our faster internet (yay for COPACO).  Last night we watched Tarzan 2 on youtube.

Ok, I'm gonna get some stuff done (oh those diapers, i almost forgot again) before Moi wakes up.

3 comments:

  1. and hey, it looks like you have time to play on photoshop!! Did you get the other internet now?

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good bonding time with the kids. Way to multitask!

    ReplyDelete