Zippy is learning how to draw face details. Her faces will often have eyebrows to make them mad or happy, they have eyes with pupils, noses, mouths, big monstrous teeth... and most of the time they have a beard. (depending who she is drawing)
Moi has voiced a few random words, but then never said them again. Over a month ago he said "MINE, MINE" but that has never happened again. On sunday he said amen after we prayed in church but pretends not to understand if we try to get hi to say it again.
I am procrastinating trying not to do the dishes.
I am also excited to have found a new maid today. I have been looking for someone for a while already and today I decided to put up a sign in the front of the house to see if that helps. I want to the corner store to buy my marker to make my sign when Travis called me to say there was someone at the gate looking for work. I am praying this turns out well since I don't know her at all, but then again we hardly know anybody here so I have to start somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment