I asked for vitamins... those gummy ones that you might as well call candy and hopefully have something good for them in it. Moi was very excited about those. As you can see in the picture they also got a play tent and walkie talkies.
We started tearing things out of the suitcase and were about half way through when we had to run out the door to take Zippy to dance class. We finished later on.
Travis got a new bathroom reader, which means bathroom breaks now take an hour instead of 10 minutes.
On another note my maid never showed up... shucks. Now I put up my sign... no one has said anything yet though.


foreshadowing of what we're going to get!! hahaha maybe... sounds like lots of fun to get a whole suitcase full of presents!
ReplyDeleteTara ( I just sign in as Tara b/c it doesn't let me use my profile...)
Very perceptive. Have fun! It was very kind of them to take a whole suitcase for us.
ReplyDeleteAbuela