Sunday, May 1, 2011

table nap

The other day as we were eating and Moi was really tired he ever so cutely put his head down like this and fell asleep. He probably does this like once a week or so, Ever since I cut out his morning nap, he gets really tired at lunch time. Now he is walking everywhere. Everyday he is getting better at it, I am still not used to him walking and am surprised every time I see him come walking down the hall. (screaming his head off) (that is multi tasking you know)

This morning was cooler and I needed shoes for him. I have a few pairs of second hand shoes, but they were all too big for him still. I found the smallest pair which were a size 6 and put them on him anyway, He really liked them, his first time wearing real shoes. He had to re learn to walk. He would walk 3 steps fall forward, pick himself up again, walk 3 steps, fall forward, pick himself up again, walk 3 steps...
It only took him maybe 10 minutes how to walk with those shoes that were like skis on him. He wore them all morning.
Now here is the dilemma, we were planning to buy him new shoes but since he can actually walk in those big shoes, should we buy him new ones his size?? Or be cheap and make him wear big shoes. He will grow into them in 3 months anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment