Thursday, April 28, 2011

a blog because we have fast internet for a little bit:)

all of a sudden I sat down at the computer and we actually seem to have a decent internet speed so I have to take advantage of it and write a blog, only I really don't know what to write about.

We have been busy with many things recently, we went shopping in Ciudad del Este  on tuesday without the kids. That city is so chaotic that going there with kids is terrible. In fact I went without a purse even, it gets so crowded and the city is known for theft, so better just to put money in my pockets, and not the back pockets either. Apparently things are supposed to be cheap there, but it's not that cheap. We wanted to buy a few winter things for the kids but it was very hard to find anything we liked. I should have organized myself better with buying things on sale in canada, it's better quality at a lower price. We did buy quite a bit of stuff we still needed at the youth center.

I planted two passion fruit vines that we want to use to make an overhang to park the car under, Peki, the puppy dug one up the next day, it's looking pretty sad now, I"m not sure if it will survive.

I started a painting again yesterday. I haven't painted in a while and I realized my problem is that when I am in the middle of  a painting I just want to finish it and have trouble thinking about anything else. Maybe I should go work on it now while the kids are asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment