Thursday, January 27, 2011

the past few weeks in sentences

We moved into our house.

The house is nice, it's big, has a big barbeque pit, and lots of fruit trees.

We keep our table outside under a roof. It's cooler there.

This week has been HOT!!! Yesterday was 38.

Trav's Dad came. We went to Brazil to the falls with him.

Trav's Dad left.

We've gotten to know a select few people already.

We are trying to start a youth Drop in Centre, need to find a building, and organize all the details.

we didn't sleep very much last night... Zippy was sick with fever vomiting and diarreah. yuck.

Zippy wants to paint Trav's nails.

We set up the kids swimming pool. Maybe I'll change the water and join them in there today.

We have one of Shayla's puppies here now. It has an infected foot and we are trying to cure it before we give it away. It's cute but I don't need another dog.

We have 2 big mango trees. We just need to get to the mangos before the bees do.


And to finish off with an interview with Zippy.

Me: Zippy do you like being in Paraguay?

Zippy: sure!  Shayla !! OFF!! (Shayla's not allowed under the roof in the back)

Me: Zippy what do you like about Paraguay?

Zippy: makes a fishy face "nailpolish, I like nail polish Mom"

Me: Zippy are you supposed me Mom?

Zippy: I didn't call you Mom

Me : you didn't?

Zippy: no I just called you mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa was at my house and saw the painting:

    Lisa: Who painted that?
    me: Rosy did
    Lisa: No she didn't
    Me: Yes, Rosy painted that
    Lisa: No she didn't
    Our Mom: Yes, she did, her name's on it.
    Lisa: (silent, in awe)

    :) She didn't know you painted, so I guess it was remarkable first that you painted and you painted what was on a wall in my house. Good job again!

    ReplyDelete