My latest painting.
I am loving the time I have for painting now, but I really need to decide how to go about selling some of them. What price to ask as well? I have no idea. I don't want to really paint a lot to make money. I paint because I enjoy it. I would like to sell a few to help with the costs of painting.
Rosie - i asked my husband to buy this painting for me for my b-day :)
ReplyDeleteI think you should set up a blog on wordpress or some kind of website on its own. Advertise it on FB, etc, ask your FB friends to tell their friends, you could get a lot of traffic. What do other artists sell theirs for, just reduce from what they do. your paintings are beautiful.
You could make an album on facebook and we could all link to it so more people see it. really nice picture.
ReplyDelete