She has informed me many times already that she knows her colors now, and she does know most of them but once in a while she does get them mixed up.
She loves to read books and loves playing with Moi.
She talks a lot about her birthday party coming up thinking Ana and Alec her friends in Paraguay will be there. I've told her they will not be able to be at her party this year, but I don't think she will be too disapointed getting to probably have 2 parties with each side of cousins.
After almost 3 sleepless years, we now have her on a good sleeping schedule, and putting her to sleep is getting easier. I lay down with her and sing Jesus loves me 1 time in english and 1 time in spanish, then she gives hugs and kisses and I walk away and voila she falls asleep.
Now to get Moi to sleep through the night, but really I'm so used to NEVER being able to sleep through the night it will take me a while to get used to sleeping that long again.
No comments:
Post a Comment