Friday, June 18, 2010

boxes, haircut, toes



this is the picture I should have had for my last post, only when I wrote my last post it didn't look like this. Travis decided to organize all the boxes after I complained that the spare room was a disaster with boxes everywhere.
Today we had a first in our house. After thoroughly explaining to Zippy that Mommy is the ONLY one who can EVER EVER EVER cut someones hair. I trimmed Zippy's hair for the first time. Really all I did was snip a few dry ends off. She was excited to have me cut her hair though, but she didn't sit still, nothing new with that.
Moi is desperately wanting to sit up to play. Toys are becoming a huge hit but it's hard to play with them if your always laying down. He can almost sit like this if he leans all the way forward but after a bit he starts eating the floor. One toy he can play with while laying down are his toes. He loves his toes... or the fact that his feet don't have socks on them I'm not sure which he likes better but if you take his socks off the first thing he does is grab for his toe




No comments:

Post a Comment