Monday, April 5, 2010

mounting excitement

I find myself anticipating furlough every day now.

I keep wondering what it will be like going back to Canada after 3 years away?

How will my kids respond?

Being terrified of traveling almost 24 hours with 2 kids. Especially Zippy who loves to run. How will we get her to sit still?
Looking forward to seeing family and friends again.

Meeting the new nieces and nephews that have been born while we have been gone. (6 have been born since we left)

Having a bathtub again...

we do little things every once in a while to help get ready. This weekend we have staff meeting in Asuncion and then we are planning to stay next week until the Canadian Consalate is open on monday to apply for Moi's canadian citizenship and passport.

I'm starting to run through my head all the things I need to take but with only 5 suitcases available to us I"m not sure we'll be able to take much.

Since we both have family that live far away and will be coming to Manitoba to see us when we get there we are starting to plan our time there already. It looks like we will have a very busy July with camping and everyone coming out at the same time. Which will be great! I'm eager to see everyone again.

On a side note Moi is starting to coo, and it is soo soo cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment