Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Weekend

Tomorrow we are heading out to Minga Guazu, the place we are hoping to move to after furlough. We have planned an Easter event, we are showing 2 movies. "The life of Jesus" in Guarani and "pilgrims progress" . We are showing one on Thursday and one on Friday. Then we plan to stay in Minga Guazu for a few more days to do follow up and visitations if anyone wants visitations. We know very few people in Minga Guazu yet and we are hoping that through this event we can evangelize but also get to know more people in the community. We are going to do this promo for ALPHA that Travis did. Travis loves doing this kind of thing and I think he did a really good job.


I know that I haven't put up pictures in a really long time and I'm hoping to find time soon to do that.

2 comments: