Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pictures

I am putting a few more pictures on Picasa in the album labeled Moisés for you to enjoy.

We had a great relaxing week, Trav took a week off of work stuff to be able to help more at home while I recuperate. We had fun, we baked cookies, had lots of terere, Trav played in Zippy's pool with her. etc...

Zippy still loves Moi. We have really seen very little jealousy from her so far. I thought before he was born that she could play with her dolls and change her babies diaper while I changed the baby... rock her baby while I rocked mine but that is just simply not good enough for her. She wants the real baby. Maybe when the novelty of him wears off then she will look at the dolls.

2 comments:

  1. nice to see him again. Zippy looks so cool in her jean skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Tara's comment. When I saw how Zippy is just sweating away with not much on in Moi's carseat, I know what I'll be doing!

    Abuela

    ReplyDelete