We have been enjoying little Moises these last few days. He is a very content baby, as long as he gets his food when he wants it. When he was born he cried the first 20 seconds and then we heard nothing from him for the next 12 hours. He has been very content to eat and sleep and this morning even sat awake in his stroller looking at things for over an hour.
Some people say they don't enjoy the baby baby stage as much as once they hit 3 months, but I have to say I absolutely love this baby stage.
Most people are asking how Zippy is liking having a sibling.
So far for the most part she simply loves him and wants to hold him all the time. She came home Thursday at noon and ran into the house yelling "bebe Moises" she climbed up onto the sofa and told me she wanted to hold him NOW. Thursday she was sooo excited there was no way to calm her down at all. She would not stop moving and we had to be super careful. I don't think she has ever been that hyper for so long at a time ever. That has calmed down a lot now. Yes she has had moments of jealousy of course, and we do expect more. Last night I was cuddling and kissing Moi's forehead and she just said "me too mama".
We know she has been spoiled for 2 years already always receiving all the attention, and have been trying to make sure we both still take lots of time for her. Her Abuela (Grandma) is coming on the 15th and I think that will be great to have her around to help out while Zippy is adjusting to Moi.
No comments:
Post a Comment