Friday, January 15, 2010

a nothing post

I was waiting for Travis to write the blog about Youth Camp that he said he would write on Monday already... but he seems to forget that. I"ll keep reminding him and in the meantime you can hear about other stuff.

I'm getting very impatient for this baby to come already with only 2 weeks left to go, The baby has dropped already and Zippy has started mocking me for the many times I have to pee in a day. Yesterday when I told her Mommy has to go pee again she said "pipi otro pipi, pipi otro pipi" which would mean pee another pee, pee another pee. She pretty much was just explaining what my life is like right now.I posted a picture of our new car, some people had been asking to see a picture. Travis calls it a station wagon but I know it looks very very van like, but it is soo much more comfortable than the little red Gol that I don't care how van like it looks.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Cool car! It's not a Hilux, but it's cool. Praying for you, Rosey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice VAN! it does look a little more stylish than our huge van...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dallas says if you parked our van beside it, ours would be higher, longer, probably wider....so you don't have to admit it's a van... how many seats are inside?

    ReplyDelete