When we arrived home from our adventure to Yuty, I was sick! I had such a bad cold and was feeling nasty. I went to see a doctor, but he just gave me some medication for kids that didn't really do much. I was just glad that Zippy wasn't sick... and then during the night on friday morning she had a fever. And she was sick. Aghh She kept burning up with fever and all we did was sit in the rocking chair. I have no idea what I will do with 2 kids when they get sick. I was at my ropes end with just one right now. Saturday I went to the doctor and when she was just doing worse on Monday I went again. I don't think she has ever had as much fever as she has had in the last week. Monday afternoon she woke up from her nap burning up so I put a wet cloth on her head. When I took her temperature after that I went back to the doctor. Although the doctor just told us to hold out and keep doing what we were doing. I hate it when she's sick. Tuesday she woke up much better, and today she's doing even better.
And that's my sob story about our sickness.
We are hoping to go into Asuncion to work on Documents again this weekend. AND to pick up Zippy's Canadian Passport. Now she will have 2 passports one from Paraguay and one from Canada.
Zippy has been into dancing lately. We are trying to get it on video but she stops every time she sees the camera because she wants to see the video.
aww that is soo cute...i love the dance
ReplyDeleteGlad she's finally feeling better!
ReplyDelete