
1. Ketchup chips... I'm not sure why I miss Ketchup soo much there are other flavours we can't get here either... maybe mostly nostalgic but I love the flavor and crunchiness of ketchup chips, Old Dutch is the best brand2.

Subway Subs... I love Subway and it is one of the fast foods that doesn't exist in Paraguay, apparently Asuncion used to have a few Subways but they have shut down by now.
3. Indoor swimming Pools, so I can go swimming even in the winter.
4. Camping with family we actually have not gone camping since we have come to Paraguay, there apparently are places to go, but we need to find them, and actually go, but going with family or friends is so much more fun.
5. Taco Chips and Salsa, the only place to get really yummy Taco chips here in Paraguay is on a Mennonite Colony of people that came from Mexico, and it's far away where we never go.
6. My Moms pancakes. Travis does not like pancakes so the only time I get them are when my mom makes them when were there. I almost made some this morning for breakfast, but to be a good wifey I made french toast instead.
7. Doughnuts. A really nice bavarian cream doughnut would be so good right now.
8. English Church services, I love the Spanish and Guarani here, but the chance to worship together with others in my own language is also something I really like
9. Getting to see my baby nieces and nephews. Since we have come here we have had 4 babies born on Trav's side of the family, and we will be having one more on my side a few months before we get back too.
10. Family. My family is all together this weekend on their anual camping trip and a few weeks ago Trav's family was all together. I guess that's when I get most homesick is when I know our families are together and we aren't there.
So there is my sappy post for now. I thougth I did pretty good with only half of the things I miss being food.
No comments:
Post a Comment