Zippy seems to have really started saying, or better said repeating more and more words. She has now learned book (boo) terere, more, amo (" love" in spanish) That's all I can think of right now. It's so much fun to hear her talking more and more all the time.
Books have now become a favorite of Zippy's that's why she said the word, I won't give her a book until she says it. She will actually sit and let us read a book to her as long as it's not too long, but she also enjoys just looking at the pictures herself. It's also fun to look through a book and name the items on the pages while she points to them.
And for an update on my friend in the hospital, Yesterday she said she was feeling a bit better and was wanting to actually try some food for the first time in 2 weeks. She wasn't sure what she wanted to try yet though. She really wants to sit up but I'm not sure if she will be able to yet. Her body is really sore from so much laying in bed. I'm not sure if she is out of danger yet, but she said they had done a cleaning of her stomach again and she didn't talk about being so dizzy. That is definately an answer to prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment