Tuesday, March 31, 2009

update on "the lady"

Today in Guarani class my guarani teacher pointed out that I refer to my friend who is in the hospital as "the lady", well I don't really want to put her name on here without asking her, so that's why I call her "the lady" I guess I could call her " my friend" though

We went to visit her today again and she has definitely made improvement since Friday when we were there last. Still not rid of all the infection yet and that means she is still in a critical condition, but the doctor did tell me that her infection was less. She was feeling much better, and doesn't have fever anymore. She still has a lot of pain, but she says she can manage it now, before it always felt really overwhelming for her. I'm feeling a lot more encouraged about her whole situation than last week.
So far she has had 3 surgeries, well they are not really all surgeries but they open her up to clean her stomach out. And she may have another tomorrow, I guess it depends how she's doing. The last time they operated the anesthesia made her really dizzy, please pray that next time that won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment