The lady just called me from the hospital to let me know that they will have to operate on her again this evening. She's not getting better and they realized she still has puss inside. It turns out she kind of had 2 problems, she had a big infection in her ovaries, and on top of it her appendix had punctured. She has been really down, from being sick for so long already.
Can I ask for prayer on her behalf. She needs it a lot. I don't think she has a relationship with God although her understanding and openness to the Gospel seems greater all the time. She has 7 children, the youngest being only 3 months old, and well My heart just really goes out to her. Please pray for her and her children as well.
I'm praying. Is that Hilda's neighbour?
ReplyDeleteAbuela
We are praying. This must be very hard on her, & then having small children at home, I can't imagine. Keep us in touch as too how she is.
ReplyDeleteAunt Cheryl