Saturday, January 24, 2009

words

Zippy has decided it's fun to imitate that sounds that come out of our mouths aka... words
Some of her recent ones are...

gracias (thank you)

agua (water but for her it's all liquids)

caca ( a new favorite she learned this week. She is meaning cow in spanish but is saying it wrong, in spanish cow is vaka, caca is poop)

bebe (her new cousin Logan is the bebe)

pretty pretty pretty (which she pronounces pitypitypity. this started out being her necklace but now it's a hairdo, clips, necklace, doll hair, or daddy's chest hair)

no no no no no ( that one she has down pat, she knows when she's doing something she's not supposed to)

I think there are a few more but I can't remember them at the moment
I"m just gonna post this already I want to watch Trav go Dog hunting:)

2 comments:

  1. so pitypitypity is hair...never thought of your chest hair that way trav
    how you gonna kill the dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog hunting? but your dog is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete