Zipporah is trying to eat with a fork. I guess it's step in the right direction from eating with her hands (she refuses to let us feed her most of the time). We hope she doesn't loose an eye in the process.
We had bought Zipporah a nice little pool to play in. She really enjoyed it. I write "enjoyed" because Shayla, our dog, chewed it to pieces this morning.

Rosey was all excited this afternoon. "We have water!!!!" The last week or so we have not had water for a few hours every afternoon. I don't complain. That means I don't have to wash the dishes after lunch. Today I had too. The last two days we haven't had water when we got home from class until sometime in the middle of the night. It makes you realize the big things that we sometimes take for granted and wonder what we would all do differently if we lived somewhere where we didn't have those things.
Maybe not have a swimming pool that we can't fill up with the water we don't have isn't such a bad thing????
so why don't you have water? are you getting another pool?
ReplyDelete