Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The wonders of a Hammock


Zipporah is definitely not a good sleeper. She has never slept a lot and she likes to fall asleep eating. If you don't let her, she will scream. Well a few people have asked us why we don't have a hammock for her., so we bought one. Being in paraguay and all what are we doing without a hammock?

She loves it. She sleeps a long time in the hammock. I think because the sides of the hammock touch her and it makes her feel more secure than in the ever so flat flat crib. Plus the motion of it every once in a while. She will even go to sleep without eating in there if she's feeling a little sleepy already. Now I want to find a way to hang it up inside the house to get her to sleep better at night too. This morning she slept a good 2 hours in there, and then again in the afternoon another 3 hours. It might not work forever but I'm going to take advantage of it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment