Wednesday, April 9, 2008

She slept through the night!!


The night before last I asked Trav if he would tape garbage bags over the window in Zipporah's bedroom to see if that might help her to sleep better. I have really been struggling to get her to sleep once we pass about 4 or 5 in the morning. So that night I put Zipporah down to sleep at around 10 and she didn't wake up until 6:15!!!
That was definately a first, I felt so rested in the morning that I didn't take a siesta in the afternoon.

Last night she woke up at 2:30 but we gave her her vaccines yesterday and she was grumpy, her leg hurt a lot. So I wasn't surprised when she woke up, her tylenol had worn off by then, and I gave her more. She then slept till 6:30, which for zippy is impressive.

I'm hoping soon we can get a regular all night sleep.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA...do you know how much I get mocked for taping garbage bags up???!! I take them along to places to cover their windows with if Carter is sleeping there :-) But he also does sleep WAY better in pure darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Bria just started sleeping through the night a few weeks ago too. It feels sooo good!

    ReplyDelete