I have been thinking I don't write enough about Zipporah's personality on here, especially since her grandparents all live far away. So here goes...
1. I would not call Zipporah one of those tranquil babies that seem not to have a personality. She knows what she wants and is willing to cry... or scream to get it. Yet I would still call her a good baby, but maybe I'm a biased mother.
2. Zipporah loves to play, to laugh and giggle, doing anything silly will at least get a smile.
3. Zipporah is a people person, which for us is a real blessing since we are around people a LOT!!!
4. She doesn't like sleeping, or better said going to sleep. She has never slept a lot. Sometimes I feel like I need more sleep than she does.
5. She is learning to sit up and play with her toys. EVERYTHING goes in her mouth. ( except her soother)
6. She wants to eat absolutely everything I eat, I sometimes let her suck on my bread, which she likes. She doesn't really care if it has flavour or not, as long as she can feel like she's eating with the rest of us.
7. She has made shy a few times, just recently, normally she doesn't care who picks her up and plays with her
8. She's starting to show us with her arms if she wants a different person to pick her up. (it makes me feel special when she finally gets sick of being handed from person to person and wants to come to me again)
9. When she gets really hyper I know she's tired and will soon start crying. but it's fun playing with her when she's hyper.
10. She's starting to wear clothes that say they are for 12 month olds. That makes me feel like she's monstrously huge, but I say the people who make the clothes don't know their sizes.
Well I came up with ten things. I"ll write another one when I think of ten more.
that's good that you write about her...then we can feel like we know her a bit...
ReplyDelete