Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dirt!

This week we are finishing our 3 week DVBS marathon. We have planned a DVBS program and are presenting it in 3 different communities. 
We start at 6 so that the sun is not so hot, and get home around 8 or 8:30.  

I wash up the kids a bit before we go but I  am not too picky about it because I know that by the time we get home in the evening they need a full bath.
This was Moi just before he got in the bathtub last night. 
 Other kids seem to know how to stay cleaner than mine. Somehow they both love taking off their shoes and dragging their feet in the dirt. I get frustrated at having to clean them so often but I am trying to remember it is part of being a kid, and my mother let me get dirty when I was a kid too.

1 comment:

  1. Dallas says Moi doesn't look that dirty :-) just his feet. I guess we have 3 boys too. and I think other mothers would think their kids are the dirtiest.

    ReplyDelete