Wednesday, May 9, 2012

a-z with Travis

not to be outdone by the rest of Trav's family here are our surveys. 




A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Ironing, so no one does it

D. Dogs: 2 - Shaila and Molly

E. Essential start to your day: 1 hour of mate usually wakes me up

F. Favorite color: judging by my wardrobe probably blue - it obviously does not apply to everything.  blue grass isn't my thing

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 170 cm

I. Instruments you play:  none well enough to say I play

J. Job title: Church planter is the very general one

K. Kids: Zippy and Moi

L. Live: in the bright yellow house one block from huellitas

M. Mother’s name: Val

N. Nicknames: Trav, although that's not really a nickname.

O. Overnight hospital stays: none yet, I don't get sick and if I do I don't go to the doctor


P. Pet peeves: passing on solid yellow lines, not paying attention and then asking dumb questions

Q. Quote from a movie: "I will be your wings" - Thumbelina          I've got to watch some better movies.  Is bambi any better?  


R. Right- or left-handed: Right-handed.

S. Siblings: An older and a younger brother, and a twin sister

T. Tastes you do not like: stir fry if it has vegetables in it

U. Ultimate fun: washing the dishes with Rosey (I've been reading this marriage book lately . . . )

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: green peppers, red peppers, orange peppers, yellow peppers, purple peppers . . . beets

W. What makes you run late: I don't run late, or early or ever  :)  We are usually on time, is that what Rosey put?

X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental ones and one for a broken arm,

Y. Yummy food that you make: where to start . . . Asado (BBQ), spaghetti sauce, fried eggs, unbaked chocolate cookies

Z. Zoo animal: Mbarevi (tapir)  The jagua yvyguy (ground fox) is kind of cute too

No comments:

Post a Comment