this evening as I was washing the supper dishes, I asked travis to check what the kids were doing. They had run away after supper and it felt like they were too quiet for too long. Travis went to check on them and came back with the news that they were sitting on the bed reading Dr. Seuss.
What a pleasant surprise. I had to comment. "could it be possible that our kids are being that good?"
Travis replied " well Moi was eating a cracker and he chewed it up and spit it all over the blanket".
ok that sounds more normal.
Zippy's latest saying is "well that's for sure!"
she is working on some really cute dances for next weeks dance presentation.We will try to get some videos to post next week.
Moi loves showing his muscles... and growling and narrowing his eyes while he does it.
No comments:
Post a Comment