after my last post I had just had one mouse free day, I thought I was rid of them, until the next morning when I saw another one. That evening as we were talking to my dad on Skype this mouse insisted on running out from behind the computer desk. after I could no longer handle seeing it I asked my knight in shining armor if he couldn't do something about it. He went and got a broomstick and I went to our bedroom and picked up my feet off the floor. He moved the desk, then the bookshelf, then ran around the couch chasing it, then it ran down the hallway, into the kitchen and behind the freezer. Trav looked behind the freezer and saw the mouse feasting on the mouse poison we left there. Thankfully that was the last we saw of it. (or them) We still keep all our mouse traps out because we keep our doors open so much who knows when we will get another one. Getting a cat is still in the back of my mind though.
No comments:
Post a Comment