Zippy has recently surprised me often with her drawing abilities. Here are a few samples of some Zippy work. She likes to draw on her erase board so unless I can snap a picture quickly before she erases it, it is erased and something else is drawn.
Here she was practising her P's and then drew a duck on water.
This paper was drawn last week at conexion when she asked me for a paper. I sat there shocked as she took the paper and wrote Moi's name. She can't write Zippy yet, or at least not in the right order of letters. She knows all the letters but refuses to put them in the right order. Normally we get yizpp or zppyi. After she wrote moi and then iypzp she proceeded to put seat belts on all the letters and make a butterfly out of her z and a flower out of her i. There are some random people on the top as well.
This paper is so crumpled because it survived a whole week in the bottom of my purse before I dug it out.
This is one of her older drawings. I was so impressed with it, but other people looking at it did not recognize anything on the drawing board. This one I won't tell you what it is. What do you see?? I'll tell the answer next blog
Those are wonderful! I see an upside down sheep...
ReplyDeleteI think it's a bug pushing a lawn mower.. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's her daddy of course :)
ReplyDelete