Friday, March 30, 2012

answer, new words

Zippy's picture that I had you guys guessing about was not her daddy, was not a bug pushing a lawn mower, or the other guess that came up. It was a horse. maybe you will see it if you look again, maybe you won't, maybe my artistic desires for my child are causing me to see things that are not there, but to my credit, I saw a horse in the picture and then asked Zippy what she drew and she told me it was a horse.

What to write. I have ideas just which one to choose today.

Moi and Zippy's fascination with the chipa truck. Moi flagged it down the other day, it stopped and then slowly drove off. We like chipa and do buy it sometimes but not 2-3 times a day as it drives by.


Moi's new words.  He likes to sing lula (aleluyah) and any musical instrument is called a lula. Or a microphone can also be a lula.
He finally learned how to say yah. It helps now I don't have to always make sure I'm looking right at him to hear his answer, he used to just nod his head.
Motorcycles are lolo's
Blum means "to open" "to close" "to break"
I still find I'm shocked most of the time to hear him responding, it's still new and so very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment