Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hand Foot and Mouth

On Saturday I noticed Moi has Hand Foot and Mouth (and bum) disease. It broke out all over his bum, and I realized that the red bum on friday was already the start of it, even though I didn't realize what it was until saturday. His bum is much better already, the blisters are dry and small red spots. Now his hands are the problem. His hands are covered in little blisters, and even though he is not too uncomfortable, he is still very contagious. Which brings me to the next thing.


Zippy's birthday. Tomorrow is Zippy's birthday. She will be 4 and I have been planning a party for her, Now I will have to cancel it. I feel really bad about it because she has been helping me get ready for it and is looking forward to it, but I can not invite those 18 kids over to our house with a clean concience knowing Moi is so contagious.

2 comments:

  1. oo that is too bad for Zippy!! and for Moi with the sores! Are you going to make her party later?

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. now we decided that Travis will take Moi away and we won't let anyone into the house, I was going to do the party outside anyway. I won't have any time to do it for like 2 weeks if I don't do it now.

    ReplyDelete