There are some new pictures to look at here. Enjoy¡¡
Zippy told me yesterday that she no longer wants to have hair down to her bum. I am thinking about cutting a bit because it is becoming a bit impractical. She gets her hands all caught in it every time she tries to put a shirt on and it's always knotted.
She also informed me right now she is getting me a Lion for my birthday... not sure where I will keep a Lion, o wait it's just a pretend Lion.
Moi on the other hand is expressing his feelings stronger and not always being so cooperative all the time. Yesterday he decided the corner was better than giving in and picking up his cup.
Yesterday he also expressed to me his dislike for my singing voice, by covering up my mouth every time I would sing to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment