Saturday, April 2, 2011

cookies

yesterday we made cookies. Chocolate Irresistible cookies to be exact. I don't make things very often but Zippy Loves making them and Moi is getting into it as well. I stood Moi on a little chair beside the island and he immediately started asking me for something... I had the flour bin out, the sugar bin out, but nothing mixed together yet. Once I got out the mixer the begging became desperate, he loves licking the beaters, only the beaters were still clean.

Zippy had great fun making little cookie balls, then she decided to make one big cookie just for herself. While eating it today she refused to share a bite with her papa. He took one anyway when she wasn't looking.

sorry no pictures today, I took pictures to write this blog but our internet is too slow to load any pictures

1 comment:

  1. somehow kids seem to know they should like licking the beaters.

    ReplyDelete