Moi has apparently taken a few steps... but not when I have seen him. He's always doing it when I"m not looking and if I try to get him to walk he just sits down to crawl. He says a total of mamamamamama when he wants me and can say please in sign language. He's very good at saying please when he wants me to give him food. he nods his head very well in appreciation of good food, or even any food. He can take Zippy's little car and dump it on it's side and lift it up again, get on it and drive it all over.
sometimes I find myself comparing him to Zippy, I know your not supposed to compare children but It does happen. Zippy at this age had been walking for a month already, she had quite a vocabulary already and liked to talk. Moi is different definitely, but whatever he may not have in vocabulary and walking skills so far he does make up with his huge toothy smile and brute force.

No comments:
Post a Comment