Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Could it be???
On friday we had a very sunny day, it was hot and sunny which was great since I had a huge pile of laundry to do. I washed laundry all day and hanging it out in the sun gave me a really nice splotchy sunburn. And I mean splotchy. It looked nasty. I thought it would blend within a few hours but I was splotchy all day saturday too... and then I noticed I had burnt on top of a rash that seemed to be all over my body. The rash got itchy so on monday I went to the farmacy and got an antialergic something or other. That helped nothing so yesterday I went to the doctor. As soon as I mentioned my symptoms to the doctor she figured she knew what I had. Dengue she says. Now I have not had fever, vomiting, sore joints, or many other symptoms that are associated with Dengue. The doctor though is very sure it is, it can come out in different forms. She got me to do a whole bunch of tests. Because the exact test to know if its dengue would cost me an extra $20 and it makes no difference wether it is or not, there is not really any treatment for dengue, I didn't do that one. I did all the other ones but really it's just waiting for the rash to go away I don't think there is anything they can do for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh man! How long till it goes away?
ReplyDeletemaybe a week?? I don't know
ReplyDelete