Thursday, February 24, 2011

pedicures, puking and painting

Due to trying to upload pictures on picasa which I know I have not done since october, and it not working, I have not written a blog. I was hoping to write in my next blog entry that there were new pictures for you to see but so far that is not the case. Maybe next time.

We are having yet another rainy day in this rainy week and Moi seems to be taking advantage of the good sleeping weather and having a very long morning nap. I took advantage of Moi's sleepiness and went for a pedicure with Zippy. It was fun even if both of us have all our flowers smudged already.

We had a rough night with Moi last night. He has been coughing and coughing and when he coughs too much he pukes so when he was not sleeping well when I put him to bed we decided to bring him into our room for the night to keep a closer eye on him. So much for sleeping... at least he made it through the night without puking.

I have been trying to get my art classes together. Supplies don't seem to exist in this part of the country so I need to have them brought from Asuncion which has caused me a bit of a headache. Hopefully I can get some soon. Travis made me some art easels, which are super nice. I used one yesterday to touch up a painting I have in the kids room. ( a pig farm)  I wish I had more time to paint, I feel like I need to find more time to practice painting if I am going to be teaching classes.

1 comment: