We are heading back to Paraguay on tuesday. My feelings are definitely mixed about it, on one hand I will feel nothing but relief to get out of this cold here(although I will be sad that I can't use my new coat for quite a few months) on the other hand I want to grab these last few days with family and friends and never let them end. I am exhausted already from the last few weeks but I"m not really expecting to get much more sleep before we leave. Why let this precious time go to waste?
I am looking forward to seeing friends again in Paraguay, the warmth, the fruit, wearing sandals again, not having to bundle up my kids like snowmen all the time...
Trav's sister and her family left for mexico today, one more goodbye we have already said amongst many. I HATE GOODBYES! I really do I hate those last hugs knowing I will miss that person and not see them for a few years. Sometimes I think it would be easier to just leave without saying goodbye, but as hard as goodbyes are, they are good as well.
You may be thinking if you have so little time with people why waste it writing a blog about it, just so you know I'm writing this in the car so it will only take me a minute to post this on my blog later:)
No comments:
Post a Comment